2007 Amphibious Cessna T206H
Wipaire is pleased to offer this rare, turnkey, late model Turbo 206H. It is equipped with a Garmin G1000 WAAS Avionics Suite, the latest GFC 700 Auto Pilot, GTX 345R ADSB in & out, Wipline 3450 Amphibious Floats and has less than 150 hours on factory new Lycoming cylinders. Aircraft is highly maintained with no expense spared! Two owners since new, fresh water only operated amphib, no damage, all logs, operated on wheels and amphibious floats -seasonally. Always hangered. Annual completed by Wipaire 05/2020!
|Make & Model:||Cessna 206|
1,030 Hrs SNEW
1,030 Hrs SNEW
149 Hrs STOP
Factory New Lycoming Cylinders
Hartzell 3 Blade Seaplane Propeller
NAV III Garmin G1000 WAAS Avionics Suite
- PFD/MFD: Dual 10.4” High Resolution Displays
- WAAS Certified GPS
- Garmin GFC 700 Fully Integrated Auto Pilot
- AHRS: Attitude Heading Reference System
- Air Data Computer
- Terrain & Obstacle Mapping
- Flitecharts & Saftetaxi
- 3 Axis Magnetometer
- Electronic Engine Indication System
- Dual Nav/Com(s)
- Digital Audio Player w/ Playback & 6 place Intercom
- Back up Airspeed, Attitude, and Altimeter
- Standby Battery
- *KTAW 810 TAS- Active Traffic
- *GTX -345R ADSB In & Out Transponder
- *Upgraded Synthetic Vision (SVT)
- *GLD 69A Flight Information Service w/ XM Radio & Traffic
- *WX 500 Stormscope
- *Bose Headset Jacks (Pilot / Co-Pilot)
- *Laser Gear Advisory System
- Wipline 3450 Amphibious Floats
- Wipaire’s latest generation Laser Gear Advisory
- Wipaire Co-Pilot Door
- Flint Wing Tank Extensions (+30 Gallons Fuel)
- Landplane max take off weight increased to 3800lbs vs 3600lbs
- Factory Float Provisions & Factory Corrosion Proofing w/ Stainless Cables
- Vortex Generators
- Precise Pulse Lights
- Horizontal Abrasion Boots
Wipline 3450 Amphibious Float Benefits
- Float with the highest buoyancy available for the 206.
- Additional 200 lbs of reserve buoyancy above the MTOW of 3792.
- Forward buoyancy is not compromised as in other competitor floats.
- Largest gross weight increase in the market, 3792 lbs approved for takeoff and landing weights!
- Floats are engineered for gear up and gear down locking, providing additional safety.
- Four point strut attachment for more stability in all loading configurations but is most critical in heavy configurations.
- Most any repair stations will have technology and staff to make repairs in the field.
Overall Matterhorn White w/ Diamond Navy Blue and Sky Blue accent striping, sharp!!
Beige Pebble Leather w/ perforated Beige Pebble Leather Inserts, excellent condition!
- 6 Place Oxygen System
- Original Landplane Gear
- Tanis Engine Heater
- Factory New Lycoming Cylinders less than 150 hours ago
- Am Safe Seatbelts