SOLD – 1999 Amphibious Cessna T206H – Price Reduction
SOLD – This Cessna Turbo 206 is a rare find in today’s RED HOT market. Currently located in Central Minnesota, stored in a climate controlled hangar, and operated within fresh water only!
Annual Inspection Completed May 2022 / Pitot Static Inspection Completed May 2022
Complete Logs and Records on hand providing a detailed history displaying pride of ownership. Contact us today!
|Make & Model:||Cessna 206|
1,578 Hrs TT SNEW
1,578 Hrs TT SNEW
1,096.9 Hrs SNEW Seaplane Prop
481.1 Hrs SNEW Landplane Prop
Annual Inspection May 2022 / Pitot Static Inspection May 2022
- Garmin G530 NAV/COM/GPS WAAS
- GDL 69A Data Link – XM Weather & XM Satellite Radio
- KAP 140 Auto Pilot w/Altitude Hold & Preselect.
- PS Engineering PMA 8000 Stereo Audio Panel w/ 6 Place Intercom
- Garmin MX 20 Multi Function Display
- TAS 1000 Air Data Computer w/ Windicator
- GTX 345 w/ ADSB in w/ Traffic Alert
- ICOM IC-402 Marine Band Radio
- EDM 700 Engine Monitor
- KX 155A w/ KI 209 VOR/Glideslope/ LOC
- Radio Magnetic Indicator
- KCS 55A King H.S.I.
- KN 63 DME
- Lake & Air Gear Advisory System
- David Clark ANR Headset Interfaces for Crew
- Marine Radio
- Wipline 3450 Amphibious Floats
- Wipaire Co-Pilot Door
- Wip Tip Wing Extensions
- GWI 3800 Lbs
- Vortex Generators
- Strobe Lights
- Pulse Light System
- Flap Gap Seals
- Slick Start
Custom Paint in 2005 by Wipaire, almost perfect condition, Pearl Brandy Wine w/ Gold Trim.
Overall Tan Leather Seating w/ Coordinating Headliner and Sidewalls, almost new condition, 6 place intercom w/ XM Satellite Radio, Crew hardwired for David Clark Headsets.
- Seaplane & Landplane Propeller
- Landplane w/ Alaskan Bush Wheels
- Chrome Spinner for Seaplane Propeller
- Factory Corrosion Proofing
- Horizontal Abrasion Boots
- New Turbo Installed 2002
- Fresh Water Use Only
- No Damage SNEW
- Annual Inspection Completed May 2022 / Pitot Static Inspection Completed May 2022
- Wipaire Float Plane Tow Bar Included
- Cowling Covers