SOLD – 1979 U206G amphib 206 on Wipline 3450 amphibs, Wipaire’s co-pilot door already installed, low time Factory Reman 520,over 1,100 lbs useful load.
3,973 Hrs TT
272 Hrs SRFM (2018)
553 Hrs SPOH
3 Blade McCauley Prop
• Wipline 3450 Amphibious Floats
• Co-Pilot Door
• Window Fresh Air Vents
• Soros Pilot/CoPilot Vents
• Rosen Visors
• Bracket Airfilter
• Original Landplane gear (Upgraded Cleveland Wheels & Brakes)
• 88 Gallon Fuel Capacity
• 1120 Useful load @ 3650 MTOW
• Garmin GNS 530 Nav/Com/GPS
• STEC 50 Auto Pilot (w/ Altitude Hold)
• Garmin 150 GPS
• King KX 155 Nav/Com
• King KR 87 ADF
• King KT 76A Transponder w/Mode C
• King 525A H.S.I.
• King KMA 24 Audio Panel
• PS Engineering PM3000 6 Place Intercom
• WX900 Stormscope
• Digital Tachometer
• Lake & Air Gear Advisory
• Bose Headset Interface
• EDM 700 Engine Monitor w/ Fuel Flow
• Radar Altimeter -non operative
Interior: Grey cloth interior with coordinated grey & maroon sidewalls/flooring. Fresh air vents on windows, articulating pilot seat, pilot and co-pilot BAS shoulder harnesses, Rosen visors.
Updated Paint in mid 90’s, overall off white and maroon striping always hangared. Company branded logos are decals and are easily removed.
Prices are in U.S. Dollars, and are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include taxes, duties or tariffs. The accuracy of the above specifications are only offered as to the best of our knowledge at the time. Aircraft is subject to prior sale and/or removal from the market. Aircraft to be sold “as is, where is.” All specifications and representations of the aircraft are subject to verification by the buyer before purchase.