Highest performing amphibious 182 available! The most powerful factory new engine conversion available, ported and polished by Ly-Con pushing out 340 HP, this is a show stopper. On top of the +100 HP engine upgrade, the gross weight has been increased to 3,500 lbs, a 400 lb gross weight increase. This gross weight increase is paired with a HUGE expansion of the CG envelope, top-of-the-line performance allowing for 1,000 fpm climb rate fully loaded at 3,500 lbs! Experience 130 knts true, with a custom new Boss paint scheme, upgraded interior and avionics suite! All Boss conversions offer factory corrosion proofing, stainless cables and far more modern airframes!
0 Hrs TT
NEW Lycoming IO-580 Engine – 340 HP Ly-Con Ported and Polished High-Flow Exhaust System
Newly Designed Heavy-Duty Engine Mount Ram Air Direct Flow Intake
EDM 730 Glass Engine Monitor w/ Fuel Computer
0 Hrs TT
NEW Hartzell Trailblazer Carbon Fiber Propeller
• NEW Wipline 3000 Amphibious Floats
• Gross Weight Increase to 3,500 lbs
-Wing Structural Modifications with Stall Fences
-Improved W&B Envelope
• NEW Lycoming IO-580 Engine Ported and Polished by Ly-Con – 340HP!
Custom Avionics Suite
• Garmin GTN 750 GPS/MFD/COM/NAV/WAAS Touch Screen Technology
• PS Engineering 8000B Audio Panel
• King KAP 140 Auto Pilot w/ Altitude Preselect
• Garmin 327 Digital Transponder
• Garmin GDL 88 Weather/Traffic (TIS)
-Complies w/ ADSB In & Out requirement
• 406 ELT Upgrade
• Standby King KX 165 Nav/Com
• EDM 730 Glass Engine Monitor w/ Fuel Computer New Smart Laser Gear Advisory (when available)
Updated tan interior w/ new flooring, and sheep skin pilot and co pilot seats!
Overall Matterhorn White with 2015 Boss 182 paint scheme, featuring Nautical Blue, Black Onyx, and Diamond Beige Metallic